Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It is Time for a Change!

Well my father did say it was bound to happen. Eventually my metabolism, that had been feuled by my teenage hormones, would slow down. I had seen it all starting but ever so slowly. Then I quit smoking.

New Ballgame!

Well its been almost 4 months now and I have put on easily 25 pounds. Thankfully I am a bit of a tall guy s i have been hiding my ever protruding stomach. Actually let me correct that.......my stomach has leveled off for the most part. See I knew there was a big problem stirring when my stomach stopped it onward push and it moved to my ass.

Yes - i have promptly developed a badonkadonk and i just don't think its the same thing on guys.

So i am going to publically - well as publically as this blog will be read - start my losing venture. Each day i will report what i ate, what activity i did, and my weight, measurements, and moods. I will also report on how close I am to my goal of 190.

If I feel brave there will be pictures.......no guarantees.

No comments: