So in spite of starting this blog yesterday I did something I know is just bad. I am a late night snacker. I think it came from developing a habit of just eating dinner late. Of course i used to be able to hit that Burger King at 2 am and shrug it off.
I know those days are past me, but i still have the nibble with disturbing regularity. Sure sometimes it is just like in the days of old - few too many wobbly pops and i need a binge, but mostly its boredom i guess? Will need to think on the psychology of that one a bit more.
Last night it was a pizza. I think the funniest part about this one is that it was a Weight Watchers
pizza. Yes yes a Weight Watchers pizza that I jsut couldn't leave well enough alone. I slammed some extra cheese on there and some Sopresatta i had in the fridge.
I hope i can make that the last late snack for some time and stay to my 8 o'clock deadline. I will be honest and fess up when I break it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment